Kirwan Community Health Campus
The Kirwan Community Health Campus is a community health facility that offers a range specialist services to the community.
- Child and youth family health service
- Oral health services
- Older persons’ health service
- Community outreach
- Community Mental Health Services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Program
- Mobile Women’s Health Service
- Parklands Aged Care Facility
- Josephine Sailor Adolescent Inpatient Unit
- Townsville Community Care and Acquired Brain Injury Unit
Food, shops and services
There is a café available at the main entrance of the facility.
The Kirwan Health Campus has two entrances. Child, Youth and Family Health is located closest to Dan Gleeson Gardens. All other services are located nearest the Kirwan Tavern. There is onsite, free parking available to patients.
Sunbus provides a regular bus service with a stop located at the front of the facility.
In an emergency you should always call 000.
For non-urgent health advice call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
138 Thuringowa Drive
PO Box 1596
Thuringowa Central, QLD, 4817
Ph: +61 7 4433 9500
Oral Health Oral Health
Ph: +61 7 4433 9900
Child Mental Health
Ph: +61 7 4433 9004
Parklands Aged Care facility
Ph: +61 7 4433 9100
Josephine Sailor Adolescent Inpatient Unit
Ph: +61 7 4433 9700
All Townsville HHS facilities are smoke-free zones. The Queensland Government has banned smoking in all Queensland hospitals, healthcare and residential aged care facilities and from five metres beyond their boundaries.