Skip links and keyboard navigation

Skip to content Use tab and cursor keys to move around the page (more information)

  For information on the latest Townsville HHS service impacts from COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) please click here.

Site header

2020-02-06 10:42:56

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do I need Public Health Act (PHA) approval for my study?

2. Do I need to submit my study for Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) approval?

3. Do I need a radiation safety report for my study?

4. Do I need a research agreement?

5. Master documents and site-specific documents: Which one is which and who do I send them to?

6. What if I can't find a document or resource here?