Residential Aged Care
Please note that for residential aged care facilities the following visiting restrictions apply:
- residents can have up to two visitors at any one time. There is no limit on the number of visits allowed in a day or the length of each visit
- children under the age of 16 years can now visit residential aged care facilities
Visitors should not be anyone who:
- is unwell
- has returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- has had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- has a fever (37.5 degrees or more)
- has a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties
- has not had the 2020 flu vaccination (unless it is unavailable to you).
Learn more about the Eventide Residential Aged Care Facility and Parklands Residential Aged Care Facility, which make up part of the Townsville Hospital and Health Service.