Strategies and Publications
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service produces a number of publications and strategies to inform our community about our performance, achievements and our vision for the future.
Our Annual Report provides an overview of our financial and non-financial performance and key achievements.
The HHS has a number of strategic plans that set out our vision for the future.
- Health Service Plan 2018-2028
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service Plan 2018 – 2028, sets a clear vision for how health services will be delivered into the future. Through the identification of priority planning actions, sustainable service models will be delivered to meet the needs of both the Townsville HHS communities and northern Queensland.
- Palm Island Health Action Plan 2018-2028
- Reconciliation Action Plan 2019-2021
- Children and Young People Strategy 2018 – 2028
- Strategic Plan 2018 – 2022 (reviewed 2021)
- Research Strategy 2018-2022
- Clinician Engagement Strategy 2018 – 2022
- Consumer and Community Engagement Strategy 2018 – 2022
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Engagement Strategy (2019)
- Healthy Ageing in North Queensland Strategy 2020 – 2030
The Townsville HHS works closely with a number of other care and education providers to help provide world-class care and research to the benefit of our community.
- Local Primary Healthcare Protocol between Townsville HHS and Northern Queensland Primary Health Network
- Memorandum of Understanding between Townsville Hospital and Health Service and James Cook University
Gifts and Benefits
Health Happenings newsletter
Health Happenings is a Townsville Hospital and Health Service (HHS) newsletter that features the latest news and information from across the HHS. Read the latest copy by clicking on the link below or view previous issues here.