Magnetic Island Health Service Centre
Magnetic Island Health Primary Care Clinic provides clinical nursing services to residents and visitors to Magnetic Island.
What care is provided?
- Telehealth for some specialist appointments
- Child health (eg. Immunisations and baby weigh)
- Wound assessment and dressings
- Ante/postnatal care
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Sexual Health
- Women’s Health Nurse (monthly)
- Clinical Social Worker (weekly)
- Chronic Kidney Disease team (3 times a year)
- Breast Screen (every 2 years)
Community health services
- Community care clinics
General Practitioner (GP) Services
There is a medical practice on the Island that can be contacted about making an appointment with a doctor.
Latitude 19 Health - 07 4778 5614
Free onsite parking is available
In an emergency you should always call 000.
For non-urgent health advice call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
76 Sooning Street
Nelly Bay, 4819
Ph: + 61 7 4778 5107
Fax: + 61 7 4758 1974
All Townsville HHS facilities are smoke-free zones. The Queensland Government has banned smoking in all Queensland hospitals, healthcare and residential aged care facilities and from five metres beyond their boundaries.