The Townsville Hospital and Health Service Annual Report 2018-2019 provides an overview of the health service's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements.
- information about the health service, how it is governed, its activities and future direction
- a summary of how the health service is responding to priorities in the Townsville Hospital and Health Service Strategic Plan 2018-2022
- outcomes linked to Queensland Government priorities
- an overview of how the health service has invested public funds.
Document in sections
- Statement on Queensland government objectives for the community
- From the Chair and Chief Executive
- About Us
- Financial Statements
Supplement to the Annual Report - Open data
The Queensland Government has committed to releasing as much public service data as possible through its Open Data initiative. The following datasets have been published in lieu of appearing in the above Annual Report:
- Overseas travel 2018 – 2019
- Consultancies expenditure 2018 – 2019
- Queensland Language Service Policy 2018 – 2019
Public availability statement
For printed copies of the Annual Report contact the Senior Public Affairs Officer, Townsville Hospital and Health Service via:
- email Public Affairs or
- telephone on (07) 4433 1111
To provide feedback on the Annual Report - email Public Affairs
Annual Report disclaimer
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only.
Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database: http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/tabled-papers